Call it writers block, or call it laziness. Whatever it is, it compels me to simply offer you this week a list of previous musings for Nitzavim/Vayelekh. I think they’re all worth reading. They represent a cross-section of my evolving and changing views over the years (as well as evidencing some constancies) and provide a nice window into how I deal with the tensions at the heart of Judaism.
- Nitzavim/Vayeilekh 5770 – Flawed, Schmawed
- Nitzavim/Vayeilekh 5769 – Disconnecting and Reconnecting the Dots
- Vayeilekh_Shabbat Shuvah 5769 – Cows and Roses
- Nitzavim/Vayeilekh 5766 – Keep Looking
- Vayelekh 5765-The Time Is Still Now
- Nitzavim 5765-To Lo Or Not To Lo
- Nitzavim/Vayelekh 5763-Connect the Dots
- Nitzavim 5757/5759/5764-Lo Bashamayim Hi
- Nitzavim 5758-Not By Ourselves
- Nitzavim/Vayelekh 5760/5767-L’eyd B’vnei Yisrael-The Real Denouement
- Nitzavim 5761 was the week of Sept. 11, 2001. There was no Musing.
©2011, linked material ©1997,1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010